At Queenswell we are committed to safeguarding children and we expect everyone who works in our school to share this commitment. Adults in this school take all welfare concerns seriously and encourage all children to talk to us about anything that worries them. When concerned about the welfare of a child, staff will always act in the best interests of the child.
We have a team of Designated Safeguarding Leads who are trained in child protection.
The Designated Lead Safeguarding Officer for the Federation is Mr. Spencer Clayton (Executive Headteacher)
The Designated Safeguarding Lead for the Junior School is:
- Ms Chris Donaghy (Head Of School)
The Designated Safeguarding Lead for the Infant & Nursery School is:
- Miss Leanne Oppenheimer (Head Of School)
The Designated Safeguarding Lead in the ARP is:
- Mrs Sarah Lloyd - ARP Leader
The Deputy Designated Safeguarding Leads are
- Mrs Amanda Van De Merwe (Assistant Headteacher)
- Miss Laura Evans (SENDCO)
- Miss Lisa Oxland (SLT)
- Mrs Nancy Harryman (SLT)
- Mrs Sally Shearly (Child & Family Support Worker)
- Mrs Helen Myers (Child & Family Support Worker)
- Mrs Elizabeth Johnston (School Business Manager)
Our Designated Governor for Safeguarding is Mr Robert Payne.
Our Chair Of Governors is Mr David Hood.