Queenswell Community PTA
What we do
- Benefit our school community, its pupils, parents, carers and staff, by organising activities that enhance and connect us.
- Deliver fundraising events that support the school to afford learning resources and items that the schools could otherwise not afford.
By July 2021, we trust with your support we will have raised £6,500 so that we can buy: • New teaching and cookery equipment to be located in the Infant’s hall;
• Some much needed storage units for the Nursery;
• A new lock-up shed for sports equipment to be kept on the tennis courts for
the Junior school;
• A second defibrillator to be housed in the Infant school.
How you can help
We value your support in whatever way you can give it, choose what suits you and please come and help. Here are some of the ways in which you could do this:
- Prepare and donate food
- Make homemade items that can be sold for profit
- Creating fun activities for children
- Decorating stalls
- Classroom volunteering helping
- Help on the day with preparing stalls, selling and clean up
- Designing marketing and promotional materials
- Helping us find sponsorship opportunities from local & community-based businesses
Email: us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the WhatsApp group: by passing your contact details to one of the organising committee or school offices.
Leave a message: for us at either of the school offices.
Queenswell Community Newsletter Summer term 19
These files can be downloaded in Acrobat (pdf) format. You will need to have an Acrobat reader installed on your computer to read the pdf files. You can download Acrobat, for free from, here.